Guidance for Students
Informed Choices - Russell Group Information click HERE
Exploring your Future and Decision Making
Whether you are choosing your mini options at Year 8, your options at Year 9 or making decisions in Year 11 or during your sixth form years, Higher Ideas is software that can help.
There are really useful factsheets for 14+, 16+ and 18+ which can be found in the Help and Factsheet section on the right of the homepage which include information about decision making, the range of options, work experience, and so on.
- On the home page you have the option of exploring your future via:
- Ideas Generator – put in up to three of your interests – see where they could take you in terms of career/future study options
- A level – Put in up to four A levels – see where they could take you in terms of career/future study options
- explore different sectors – find out about the range of jobs within those sectors.
- Link to the really useful Careers Gateway website which provides further links for you to find out more about the types of job, the range of salaries, the opportunities within the sector, and so on.
- Find out about the type and level of qualifications required for your potential future career
Book an appointment with Mrs Semlyen to find out more about how to use Higher Ideas, to help you with your decision making, or for anything else related to your future
File Name DownloadUploaded
- Careers Programme 2018-19 25/06/19
- Activity Survey Analysis 2018 12/07/19
- Find your Future Guide 2019 04/04/19
- Future Evening 2019 Powerpoint 04/04/19
- A Degree and Me - Step by Step Guide 22/05/19
- Careers Entitlement 11/05/16
- Careers Entitlement 6TH FORM 17/05/16
- Careers Entitlement YEAR 11 17/05/16
- Careers Entitlement YEAR 10 17/05/16
- Careers Entitlement YEAR 9 17/05/16
- Careers Entitlement YEAR 8 17/05/16
- Careers Entitlement YEAR 7 17/05/16