Business Administration Apprentice - Student Support Centre
Whatever the role in the school, as a member of the Langton staff you play a part in supporting the teaching and learning aims of the school and in encouraging the personal development of all students.
- Assist in recording attendance and absence data onto SIMS and file accordingly including monitoring the signing in/out system, input data and issue passes
- Assist in the production of registers
- Assist in managing the medical room and first aid requirements; contact parents as and when necessary
- Assist in providing pastoral support for students with day-to-day problems and worries
- Carry out administrative functions including the issuing of letters relating to attendance, selling tickets for school events and preparation for the Education Welfare Officer visits
- Input detention data and produce letters
- Record confiscated items and provide replacements for non-regulation uniform
- Maintain a register of lost property
- These duties will vary according to the needs of the Student Support Centre.